Re: Call for platforms

От Henry B. Hotz
Тема Re: Call for platforms
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
At 5:14 PM +0000 3/26/01, Thomas Lockhart wrote:
>NetBSD m68k        7.0 2000-04-10, Henry B. Hotz

I no longer have a 68k machine that's fast enough to reasonably test
PG on.  I have a IIcx that sometimes serves as a router, but I'm
using some second-generation powermac's  mostly now.  (You still have
that Centris in your closet Tom?)

I *did* just get MacOS X this weekend though and if I get it working
on my work G4 maybe I could give it a try there.

Signature held pending an ISO 9000 compliant
signature design and approval process.